November in review

Another late review again... the month has been very difficult for our family sadly, we've been trying to get over the traumatic experience but it will take time. With that most of our "free" time and all our energy has been sapped up to be honest so there has been very little sewing. 

I caught up with mini sew along blocks, I made 20 in total


And I also finished a sewing UFO: the Ultimate Coat which had been over 1 year in the making. 

I was hoping/ planning to make a winter coat but I hardly started it in the end...


Linking to November Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. Your tiny blocks are amazing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry it’s been a tough month *sends an enormous hug*

    I love your mini blocks (wow!) and your coat. Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!