100 Days Hustle - 1/3 of the way!


Let's have a look at my original list that I posted in September to see how far (or not) I have gone. Have I managed to cross off 1/3 of my (ever-growing) list in about 35 days?

1. Finish Maisy quilt - top pieced, need quilting and binding - still the same. Although I have now received the wadding I want to use. But now that I am ready to quilt, I can't put up my quilting frame because the building work in the house. :-(


2. Owl door stoppers for Christmas presents - not started. - still not started

3. Finish Christmas table topper - background cut - I have now packed away this one so it won't be finish this year.... :-(

4. Re start Farmer's Wife quilt (30 blocks) - new background fabrics so back to square 1! - nothing on this one

5. Make tote bag for the Mouthy Stitches swap - not started tote bag finished and sent off to my partner along with key fob. You can read about it here.

6. Make an item for the Modern She Made swap - not started still not started

7. Finish my basket for the Table Topper Swap - finished and sent on to my partner, You can read about it here

8. Finish my blocks for the Christmas in July-a-Thon from Free Spirit - 4 blocks completed - not restarted

9. Catch up on my Rainbow Circle of Geese blocks - purple, blue, orange missing + next 3 months - not restarted

10. Bag for ballet classes - not started yet - bag finished. You can read about it here

11. Life is beautiful stitcheries - 3 blocks - none to date

12. Spinning star sew-along - cushion covers for Christmas presents - not started yet - still not started

13. Christmas ornament for the London Modern Quilting Guild swap - not started yet - still not started

14. Modern Mini Round Robin - top should come back home in October - quilting and binding will be needed - top received but nothing done yet

15. Halloween See Saw - top should come back home in October - quilting and binding will be needed - quilt sandwich is ready, quilting started

16. Advent calendar - UFO started 2 years ago, need to be finished - nothing done yet

17. Log Cabin cushion - UFO to be quilted and finished - top quilted and cushion finished. I will share with you soon...

18. Peg bags x 2 - not started yet - finished, you can read about it here
19. Cushion for X-Factor pillow swap - not started yet - piecing started

And I can also add
20. Hoop for Hoop-la-la swap - not started yet

So I am crossing 5 items out of my list of now 20, I am covered 25% of my list. I guess I have done better than I thought I had. It is always nice to reflect on what we have accomplished! makes you feel good! I doubt I will manage to cover 100% by year end but I am hoping to report more progress at our next check-in when we reach the half-way point in November! Come back and check on me if you wish!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5