I did find 3 designs which were particularly fitting for a Halloween quilt so I have been trying them out. The first one is Pumpkin Patch
Cobwebs in the Corner - this one was stitched with the "Glow in the Dark" thread
and the third is Web Fill - again this one was stitched with the "Glow in the Dark" thread
I was trying to take a picture in a dark room to show you that the thread actually glow in the dark but I didn't manage. It gives a nice spooky effect with all the cob webs!
The other projects I have been working on this week are the Basket Weave blocks for my fellow October bees.
I have also worked on the border I will add to the Modern RR which is finishing this month.
And I have also tried to finish off Cloud but I am not quite there yet!
I must say I have finished quite a few projects that were in my WIP list last week, which makes me feel good so my list this week is quite small!
I am linking to Lee for WIP Wednesday.