Tuesday, 2 October 2012

One-patch log cabin

I have been running late with the Modern Round Robin last month and I only finished adding my border. I received a lovely top from America mid-September but I hadn't found the time to add my touch until last week. The top is basically a giant log cabin block. I looked and looked and looked at it wondering what I could add to it but decided that it would be better to stick with the log cabin. So I picked 2 colours from the top (purple and bright green) that I thought would lift the top to make my logs. And to add a little twist to my log, I pieced two of them with a square of the complementary fabric - this is my one-patch cabin!

Well this top is now on its way to its last stop until it gets back to its owner in November for the big reveal!
Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget