WIP Wednesday

I have lots of on-going projects this week. I seem to be adding in lots of directions... Maybe because I am a swap addict! Anyway, I am trying hard to finish my September Bee Weave It or Not blocks -chain paper piecing small strips in a range of colours
for Natalie - a selection of blue and red, I now need to make a red and blue block
and for Pam - a sizzling block in orange and aqua/teal

Mario is half-way through his jump, nearly there!
And these are some squares that I have cut out with my new Sizzix die and that I am planning to use to make a block for the bag panel we are all making for the Mouthy Stitches swap.

I am linking to Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday where Debbie is guest blogger today.
Celine

Comments

  1. That orange/aqua weave block is looking like it will be amazing!! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have lots of itty bitty pieces you are working with! Thanks for linking up to wip Wednesday where I've had the pleasure of guest-hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway