Sunday, 14 October 2012

Quilting

I picked a UFO today that I have been willing to finish off for a few months now. I had made the little Log Cabin panel in September 2009, playing on dark and light contrast. I wasn't sure how to quilt it so I look into a book called Quilting makes the Quilt to find inspiration. I decided to go for a straight line quilting design slightly off-centred. I like the effect. What do you think?
I am linking this post to Leah's UFO Sunday. Now to finish it into a cushion for Miss Strawberry Shortcake and that will be one less UFO on my list!

And today I also finished stitching my panel "Random symmetry" for the Mouthy Stitches swap. I hope my partner likes it.

Celine

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Miss Strawberry Shortcake will love her pillow. I'm an orange person so I think your Random Symmetry is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout for the log cabin! And good job on getting the UFO off your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget