Thursday, 2 October 2014

BlogtoberFest 2014





This year again, I will try to join the challenge of BlogtoberFest 2014, especially as I haven't been very good at blogging in the last few months. Let's see how long I keep going....
I hope I will have enough to report to write a little post everyday. I should have if I look at my to-do list from October!

For now, let me show you my first block for October, my second hexie flower for my September partner.

Linking to BlogtoberFest 2014

Celine


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with Blogtober - I've done it in the past and have found it a great way to come up with content on the days when the content well is dry. :) Love the hexie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from another Blogtoberfest participant. I really want to have a go at patchwork again. I did some as a teenager, a long time ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Blogtoberfest....here to say Hello! I did blogtoberfest in
    2012, but bombed out last year....Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget