Finish Along Q3 in review

The first 2 quarters are over already, so we are already half way through the year, time to plan for Christmas soon :-)  but first time to plan for Quarter 3 for Katy's Challenge


1. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  no progress

2. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago... - no progress

3 My Siblings Together 2 Bee quilt - done

7 September in the Hexagon - need to be quilted, top pieced.  this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it... no progress

8 New school bag for Mr Cars - fabric and pattern selected and the old one has a hole in the bottom so I should really make him one for when school starts again in September - done, just in time!

4 Dance bag for Miss Strawberry Shortcake - fabric and pattern selected no progress

5 Triangle Quilt take #2  - all the triangles are cut so maybe I could finish it for my Mum, unless I keep it as a Christmas present. no progress

6. Cat Quilt - done and gifted!

12. Teacher's presents (4) -  done

7. Sample swap for FQR -  key pouch - done

8. Wiksten tank  - started at FQR, needs hemming and binding

9. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago no progress

10. Flower power - done and gifted!



11. Spools and bobbins - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 90th birthday no progress

12. Book bag for Miss Baby who will start pre-school in September - done just in time!

13. Dumpling swap - Ocean - done


14. Super Swap - zippered pouch - I didn't sign up in time for this one!

15. Strawberry swap - secret item - done 

16. Name tag for FQR - done

17. It's a Sister's Thing swap - secret sewing - done and sent

So I did cross 11 out of my list of 16 in total, not too bad, considering we have been away during the summer and I have been really busy with my job interviews.
Linking to Finish Along Q3.
Celine

Comments

  1. Wow - so many things completed. Well done. Don't be afraid of zippers - I fear them too (and I often sew them with my face as far away from the machine as possible (fear of breaking a needle and it landing in my face) and with my eyes closed) but I keep practicing and I'm getting better at it, so if I can do it I KNOW you can do it! Get that work bag off your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5