1. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it... no progress
2. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago... - no progress
3 My Siblings Together 2 Bee quilt - done
7 September in the Hexagon - need to be quilted, top pieced. - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it... no progress
8 New school bag for Mr Cars - fabric and pattern selected and the old one has a hole in the bottom so I should really make him one for when school starts again in September - done, just in time!
5 Triangle Quilt take #2 - all the triangles are cut so maybe I could finish it for my Mum, unless I keep it as a Christmas present. no progress
6. Cat Quilt - done and gifted!
12. Teacher's presents (4) - done
7. Sample swap for FQR - key pouch - done
8. Wiksten tank - started at FQR, needs hemming and binding
9. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago no progress
10. Flower power - done and gifted!
11. Spools and bobbins - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 90th birthday no progress
12. Book bag for Miss Baby who will start pre-school in September - done just in time!
13. Dumpling swap - Ocean - done
15. Strawberry swap - secret item - done
16. Name tag for FQR - done
17. It's a Sister's Thing swap - secret sewing - done and sent
So I did cross 11 out of my list of 16 in total, not too bad, considering we have been away during the summer and I have been really busy with my job interviews.
Linking to Finish Along Q3.