Lovely post this week

One of the advantage of being in so many bees is that you are a Queen Bee once as well in each of them and get some lovely blocks too. Last month I was Queen Bee in the Little Blog Quilting Bee and I asked for some solids pineapple blocks taking inspiration from a lovely quilt by Rita

I have found a free foundation piecing pattern for the block which give a 6' or 8' finished block that I have asked my fellow bees to use at Generations Quilt
I have already received quite a few blocks and I love how they look, what do you think?

I also received this lovely Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Cross block for Hannah this week and she sent a mini quilt too. How generous is that? I feel so spoiled.

And finally I got some hexies from Melody in such a lovely little pouch.

I just realised I hadn't posted the hexies I got the previous month eitherfrom Lara and Mary.



Celine

Comments

  1. Those are great looking blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) And I'm loving those pineapple blocks with them all laid out together its looking something special. (Must resist adding this to my to do list!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pineapple quilt. I have one of these on my must make list, I just need to get over my lack of paper piecing skills. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!