Finish Along Q4

So it is the last quarter of the year, really? What else could I finish before this year draw to a close, what presents could I make before Christmas Eve ;-) Let's plan for Quarter 4 for Katy's Challenge


1. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  

2. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago...

3. Star Plus quilt

4. Danse bag for Miss A since she has started and loving it. I have a cute fabric for it too!

5. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made last year:

6. Triangle Quilt take #2  - all the triangles are cut so maybe I could finish it for my Mum, unless I keep it as a Christmas present. no progress

7. Finish my Unicorn Mini quilt for the Happy Unicorn Swap

8. Make a sewing mat for the Liberty of London swap round 1

9. Make a Little Red Hiding Hood mini for the Fairy Tale Swap

10. Make Christmas Ornaments for the Trim the Tree swap x 4

11. Make 3 different Christmas Ornaments for the Ornaments swap

12. Make my mini for the IG mini swap

13. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago 

14. Spools and bobbins - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 90th birthday 

15. Finish my Little Forest with quilting and binding - UFO from a few years ago

16. Make 2 Dumpling pouches for my friends for our week-end together

17. Make myself a new dressing gown as my first try at garment sewing

18. Make a Christmas stocking for Miss A who is the only one not to have one....

19. Make key fobs and/or dumpling pouches for Christmas

20. Make a bag for my friend for Christmas

Again this is most probably a list too long for the time I will find to sew, but let's try to cross as many as possible off the list

Linking to Finish Along Q4.
Celine

Comments

  1. Have you any plans to sleep?

    I hope you get on really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cat bag!! Sure you'll do well with your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse