1. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...
2. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago...
3. Star Plus quilt
4. Danse bag for Miss A since she has started and loving it. I have a cute fabric for it too!
5. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made last year:
6. Triangle Quilt take #2 - all the triangles are cut so maybe I could finish it for my Mum, unless I keep it as a Christmas present. no progress
7. Finish my Unicorn Mini quilt for the Happy Unicorn Swap
10. Make Christmas Ornaments for the Trim the Tree swap x 4
11. Make 3 different Christmas Ornaments for the Ornaments swap
12. Make my mini for the IG mini swap
13. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago
14. Spools and bobbins - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 90th birthday
15. Finish my Little Forest with quilting and binding - UFO from a few years ago
16. Make 2 Dumpling pouches for my friends for our week-end together
17. Make myself a new dressing gown as my first try at garment sewing
18. Make a Christmas stocking for Miss A who is the only one not to have one....
19. Make key fobs and/or dumpling pouches for Christmas
20. Make a bag for my friend for Christmas
Again this is most probably a list too long for the time I will find to sew, but let's try to cross as many as possible off the list