Quilt-alongs





Do I need to add any new project to my already to long list? Have I got enough willpower to resist a cute quilt-along? I think when it comes to fabric and quilt, I have no willpower at all. Anyway, I am really really tempted by Lee's Fair Isle Sew Along starting on Thursday. It is such a gorgeous quilt, look at this picture on Lee's blog. If you love Scandinavian Christmas, this is for you!
Isn't this quilt beautiful? Cutting starts on Thursday are you joining? I think I need a little fabric shopping tonight as it is stunning with solid fabrics.

And if this is not enough to keep you bsuy you want to check Ali's 318 Patchwork Patterns quilt-along starting now. I bought the book so surely I ought to join!
318 Patchwork Patterns QAL at A Thousand Needles
And if you haven't got the book, there is a giveaway on Ali's blog until Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. It is very hard to resist anything lovely! Good luck and have fun going for those. I do love the Fair Isle but after adding some extra bits to my to do list today got to behave.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse