Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Hexagons

You probably know that I love hexagons and play with them often. Hexagons is also the theme of this Tuesday Archive over on Val's blog. So how many quilts have I got to show you with hexagons.... well I guess this will be none... :-( I have plenty of hexagons WIP but no finished quilt as such.

For a while I did a swap mainly with Australian ladies of framed hexagons. My theme was Asia/Japan inspired. And I received a gorgeous collection of hexagons but unfortunately I haven't put them together yet. These are most of the ones I have (since 2012), aren't they pretty? This post actually makes me want to get them out and display them... maybe soon!

Then I have my September in the Hexagon, a very slow progressing UFO which is still not quilted, it is now at flimsy stage (and has been for over a year now). I pieced the top last year 
but I had actually prepared all my triangles 3 years before
And then I have score of hexie flowers from the Inchy Hexie Swap, still to be used....


But at least let me show you a small finish with some hexagons on: the sewing kit I made for Penny a few weeks ago

or there is also the mini I made for Kendra in the Modern She Made Swap.

Linking to Tuesday Archives.
Celine

3 comments:

  1. The framed hexies are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it...none of my hexigons are done either...but like you, I love making them!!!Inspired by the variety you shared today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those framed hexies are gorgeous and I love the mini you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget