Best of 2020

 Surely 2020 is not all gloom! I am joining Cheryl to look back on this so peculiar year and find some sparks of joy in my creative world.

So what are my best from this year? In no particular order:

1. The most unexpected project:

sewing scrubs for our local hospital

2. The long forgotten project:

2 quilts from blocks that were in a draw for over 15 years

3. The most satisfying dressmaking project:

Hubby's quadra jeans

4. The tiny-teeny mini piecing:

Mini series quilt-along with Alison Glass and Giucy Giuce

5. The cute present:

Hexie bear rug for my nephew


Linking to Best of 2020

Celine

Comments

  1. Une belle rétrospective. J'adore ton tiny teeny quilt et ses tons tous doux !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pleasing variety of projects for 2020! I love the touch of red thread on hubby's jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finishes for 2020! Thanks for linking up and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super finishes for 2020. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your Best of 2020!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!