Two in one pouches

 Every year I plan to make Christmas presents, and every year I run out of time! Well, this year I have managed some. I finally finished some Two in one pouches last night. I had cut them about 2 weeks ago and was tried to make them all in batches. Well I split my batches in two and I have managed to finish pouches so far. I first saw them on Instagram on Charlotte's feed and well, let's face it, masks are the new accessories of the season really.

So I made mine with a tick for clean masks and a cross for the contaminated ones. 

I made some masculine ones out of denim

and some feminine ones out of canvas cotton

I used my Cricut and the Easypress to add the iron on vinyl, I am so happy I have finally used it as the Easypress was my birthday gift that I had not yet tried!


5 handmade presents ready to be gifted, a great way to use fabric scraps and leftover too. Maybe I'll have time for more... maybe not!

Linking to Brag about your BeautiesOff the wall FridayPatchwork and Quilts,Oh Scrap, Wednesday Wait Loss

Celine

Comments

  1. Sympas ces pochettes à masques, avec l'explication fournie ! J'aime beaucoup celle en jean. Je n'aurais peut-être pas mis les contaminés si proches des propres, mais rien n'empêche de ne mettre que des propres dans les 2 poches ;) Chouettes cadeaux, jolis tissus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! And as you say, masks are here to stay for at least a little while yet so why not have a good way to organize them? Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!