Pyramid Log Cabin blocks

 Another long-time UFO that has been rehomed... the triangle blocks. These blocks came from the Simply Solids bee in 2013 (!), I guess this was hosted on Flickr at the time. The theme was to make blocks with only solid fabric (obviously). I asked my fellow bee members to make triangle blocks in either cold or warm colours.


When I found the blocks again earlier this year, I had 19 of them, about 18' on the side and 16' in height but they were not all the same size. I guess some could be trimmed or other made bigger quite easily. 

They look nice all together but I don't think I'll ever do anything with them in the end. So I decided to part with them and let someone else put them to good use.

Another very old UFO which will hopefully find a new lease of life!

Celine

Comments

  1. Oh qu'ils sont beaux, je les verrais bien éparpillés sur un fond gris ou blanc, avec plein de negative space à quilter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Celine, merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!