December goals

How can we nearing the end of this oh, so strange year! It seems like yesterday and like forever that our life was turned upside down by the pandemic. Yet here we are, planning for Christmas again, not the same Christmas as usual, not the same craziness and business as usual, but Christmas all the same. A time for family usually but this year will be different for sure. I need to finish the projects I am hoping to gift later this month but my machine fell ill yesterday so I am not sure how this will happen.

Quilting:

1. Super Mario quilt - 3 more blocks
2. Halo quilt sew along - I need to cut the arcs to be able to continue
3. Baby bear rug - needs binding - 
this will be my One monthly goal
4. Snowflake quilt-along - needs quilting
5. Tinsel tree quilt-along - needs quilting and finishing
7. Retro Tetro quilt-along - needs binding


Dressmaking

1Knickers
2. Jeans - cut
3. Blouse
4. Raincoat
5.
 Christmas PJ for all
6. Moneta dress


Accessories
1. Moonwake handbag - NEW
2. Handy bags as Christmas presents
3. Kuori phone pouch  - NEW
4. Persephone wallet  
5. Little Mynta wallet  - NEW
6. Infinity Cross-Body bag - NEW
7. Pleated pouch
8. Closet case pouf - NEW
9. Christmas presents

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

Celine

Comments

  1. Fun projects. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!