December Furtle

 Another month over, and another year as well. And what a year! With so much time at home, I think I have been more productive than I am normally and I am pleased that December has been a particularly good month for my sewing. I finished most of the gifts I wanted to give on time, which is always a bonus!

Both the hexie bear rug and the Tinsel Tree quilt are finished and gifted

The Christmas PJ were delivered on Christmas Eve and my Moneta is also finished, just!

I have made 5 pouches and gifted almost all of them

The Retro Tetro quilt has the binding on, I just need to hand sew it on the back now.

Linking to December Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. Sounds like a terrific month! You have done great with these lovely projects. Congratulations on getting the presents done on time!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month for finishes! Hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!