Flower and birdies

I haven't done much progress this past week. I was trying to finish the bathrobe I started for Big Boy but I kept doing it wrong and having to rip it off, what a pain... Anyway, I managed to finish my second hexie for Natalie that will be in the post tomorrow, finally! The end of the month is fast approaching so it is about time. Anyway, I hope she likes both the pink and the green hexies I made for her.

Yesterday evening, I watched the second episode of Downton Abbey and once I had finished the ironing, I picked up my Little Birdie block from August to continue the stitching.  I haven't made much progress yet but maybe I can finish it by next week-end when October block will be released.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!