Diamond Ripples

September was my month for the Modern Minx Beginner Bee where we are making blocks from the Modern Blocks: 99 Quilt Blocks from Your Favorite Designers book. I picked Diamond Ripples block and asked my fellow bee to use a white background with a mixture of the yellow, lime, orange, light blue/aqua and red prints. I haven't received all my blocks yet but I can share with you the lovely blocks I have to date.
The first one I got was from Flaun
this one arrived from Connie
 and these 2 from Helen and her mum

this one was from Laura
and I still need to finish mine. I have all my HST sewn together, I "just need" to put them in a block now.

I should still be getting a few more but with those already I can see a lovely spring quilt.
Celine

Comments

  1. I am so thrilled that you chose the block that I originally designed for a bee that I was in! It's great to see the blocks that you have received already. Regards, Lara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!