My Modern Mini quilt Round Robin is back!

Yes it is.
 
I received a lovely parcel yesterday with my Mini Modern Round robin top. If you remember, I pieced the starting centre block in March this year and sent it off.
 
Because this was a secret swap, I hadn't see my block since I sent it off so I had absolutely no clue of what to expect... until I opened the lovely wrapped parcel yesterday to reveal...
 
well sorry to disappoint you but the grand reveal date is 19 November so you'll have to wait until then to see it... I am just teasing you for now... ;-)
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!