One-patch log cabin

I have been running late with the Modern Round Robin last month and I only finished adding my border. I received a lovely top from America mid-September but I hadn't found the time to add my touch until last week. The top is basically a giant log cabin block. I looked and looked and looked at it wondering what I could add to it but decided that it would be better to stick with the log cabin. So I picked 2 colours from the top (purple and bright green) that I thought would lift the top to make my logs. And to add a little twist to my log, I pieced two of them with a square of the complementary fabric - this is my one-patch cabin!

Well this top is now on its way to its last stop until it gets back to its owner in November for the big reveal!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5