Fremont tote bag

For the first time this year I have completed the #Sewmystyle project and on time too! I wasn't really sure about this project at the beginning but I think the leather straps and all the hardware sold it to me. Although sourcing everything in the UK was a little challenging until I found the Artisan Leather website. I ordered some waxed canvas from Fabric UK. After a little mix up on the colour I was finally ready to start assembling the bag this week.

Sewing the bag together is relatively easy and fast if you've made bags before. If not, the instructions are very clear and easy to follow.

And once the bag is assembled, the fun can start! Time to play with the hardware, rivets and screws to add the leather handles and strap.

I must admit I wasn't sure about the bag as I was constructing it but I really like how it turned out. I used a piece of cotton fabric from Ikea I had in my stash and some navy faux leather I had already too.
One more OPAM and one off my Q4 FAL. And maybe it will become a Christmas present...
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!