October in review

October started very summery here but the weather has turned really cold towards the end of the month. I am so happy that I have a rather productive month in the sewing room. Quite a few finishes, including projects that has been languishing for a little while...

Hoping for finish
1. Bubbles quilt, only the binding needs to be finished (hand sewing on the back). This will be my One monthly goal - finished
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn   
3. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed 
4. Tabor v-neck - cut and ready to be sewn - finished
5. Pyjama M - finished
6. Seeing Stars Sew Along - all blocks finished, ready for quilting
7. Aveiro cardigan

WIP
1. Farmer's wife - the sew along has just started, time to get going again - also my October APQ UFO challenge....
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here  
3. Postcards of the world - only one postcard to finish! 
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to make more blocks in parallel with other FW 
5. Kingfisher sew-along - more blocks needed!
6. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few - 5 more blocks


UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there
2. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - I really need to make something with these blocks as I doubt I will ever make more.... this one was my July goal on the APQ UFO challenge
3. Super Mario quilt 
4. Impromptu quilt, I dream of having this quilt on my bed next summer.... this one was my September goal on the APQ UFO challenge
5. Granny Square - this was my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks - sadly no progress

New Projects
1. Lander trousers - navy blue 
2. Passport wallet for me 
3. Kyoto top
4. Pyjama for hubby - bottom done

5. Uvita top
6. Brasov top
7. Acacia underwear, more!
8. Carita joggers
9. Lander trousers - wine 
10. Lander shorts - green
11. Ostara top
12. Suki dressing gown
13. Fremont tote bag - finished

14. Clare coat
15. Forester coat
16. Handbag
17. Pyjamas for the kids - all done
18. Malala sweater
19. Hepburn trousers
20. Acacia underwear
21. Asta dress -  finished and got me to win a prize 😊

22. Juniper cardigan - cut
23. Blackwood cardigan

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5