Starting all the projects....

Am I beyond help? Am I a lost cause? Surely I can't be the only one in this boat..... And I am trrying to convince myself that I will be using my exploding stash so it can only be good, right? With the Indie Pattern Month kicking in at the Monthly Stitch, I have found myself looking at the theme versus my stash of (unused) patterns and fabric and dreaming big... too big probably.... And that has made me finally print and cut some patterns that I bought last year or earlier this year, just because I needed them then and there... Sound familiar?

So I have cut the Asta Dress by Wardrobe for Me and
hoping to make this one this week to post on TMS Indie pattern month
And I am planning the Raine Dress by Jessica Lauren Handmade
and also some pyjamas for my eldest using the 11th Hour Gear very versatile pattern by New Horizons Design and I have finally started sewing my Tabor top by Sew House Seven that I cut back in May as soon as the pattern was released... Sometimes it is just the little thing that hold me back... in this case it was the interfacing, which actually took about 2 minutes!
These are the 3 that have taken some sort of reality yet... but if could see inside my head....there are so many more on the list! Let's see how many I can finish this week or at least this month!

Wish me luck, I am at risk of drowning under paper or fabric or both... or of mixing a boy's PJ with a dress

Celine

Comments

  1. You're just like every quilter. Good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!