Halloween skirt

I know, I know, that's my second post today...I have been very inspired by the challenge this week of Indie Pattern Around the World and my last make of the week was a little skirt with an Halloween fabric I bought locally.
I used the Swingset pattern by Oliver + S that I used before a few months ago.
Because of the type of fabric and the little it will be worn, I modified the pattern slightly to add a ribbing waistband instead of having the strings in the waistband.
Of course, my daughter loves it and has worn it all afternoon already.
Another OPAM for October and another one of my Q4 FAL list.

Celine

Comments

  1. Perfect for Hallowe'en!!

    Thanks for linking up to the FAL, on behalf of the global hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!