Stars... everywhere

The Seeing Stars sew-along is nearly, very nearly finished and I am still quite some way behind... so I have been very busy sewing stars and more stars in the last few days, in an attempt to catch up (dream!) and not let the top fall in the UFO black hole (reality? let's hope not!). I still have a few hours.. and frankly who needs sleep? (well.... me I think!)

Anyway for now, I have finished all 11 of the classic stars





The next group of stars were the "improv" stars and this is not a favorite for me.... let's just say I don't link improv at all. So I have done my own version of improv with a twisted star, 3 done for now, 6 more to go!


And finally the little applique stars (28 of these are needed!). I picked the 5 branches one rather than 4 and digged into my scrap baskets for some old favorites. Still a few to cut but these should hopefully be relatively quick. 


Now can I finish all the blocks and assemble the quilt top by tomorrow... Not sure this is doable but I'll give it a good try! Watch this space.

So far this is 25 blocks more for October taking my total to 28

Linking to Seeing stars quilt along curvy starLet's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. They look awesome Celine!!! And good luck on getting it all done. It really comes together faster than you think it will ;) And I love the twisted stars, those are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!