Berlin Tee

When I made my daughter her starry pyjamas I had enough fabric leftover to make a tee for my dear husband that he could wear as a pyjama top. I made him a pyjama bottom nearly a year ago, I never anticipated it would take that long for the top... 
I used a pattern from a company I discovered during the black Friday sales, Toby K patterns Berlin tee to make the top with a straightforward crew neck.

I also cut the fabric at the beginning of the month of March and had left it aside hoping I'll get my overlocker back to sew it... but with no trace of it yet,  I sew it up at the weekend on my sewing machine. Hubby was pleasantly surprised when I gifted it to him on Sunday!
Another late March OPAM and one off my Q1 FAL list.

Celine

Comments

  1. Cute shirt! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...