Givre Tee v2.0

I made my first Givre Tee by Deer And Doe last month and I really like the shape and the style. While posting mine online, I saw one made with a lace yoke which I thought looked stunning. This really made me want to make another one straight away.
 I digged in my stash for some plain back jersey (the same I had used for the yoke of the first Givre) as well as some black lacy fabric that I had won with the Monthly Stitch Indie Month Pattern. Funnily enough, when I first received that lacy fabric, I nearly gave it away as I couldn't think I would ever use it. Of course I have only used a very tiny bit but it has opened me to some new ideas!
Anyway, I had cut all my pieces early in March and for some reasons, I only started working on it about a week ago. I managed to assemble it wrong so that I had the back and front wrong side against right side, which meant unpicking..... something I hate and even more on black fabric.
Anyway I picked it up again on Saturday afternoon and managed to finish it early Sunday, ready to be worn for Mother's Day.
I am really pleased with the result I must say and I think it will get a lot of wear. One more OPAM for March.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse