Q1 FAL review

I can't quite believe one quarter of the year is already passed by, why is it going so fast.... And I am not sure I want to look at my FAL list so much as I haven't finished that much, BUT I have started quite a few new projects, more material to add to the list I guess! Anyway there has been so progress, even if it is sometimes quite small.

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles (19 blocks are done), this one is hopefully also a serious contender for this quarter - only one block left to do now
2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???) - no progress
3. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....) no progress
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done no progress
6. Scrappy trip - about half of the blocks done so far no progress
7. Gipsy Wife (in progress), a new quilt along is starting in January so now is my chance for sure! - a few more blocks done
9. Granny Squares quilt - 60 blocks from 5 years ago no progress
10. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago no progress
11. 365-challenge - so many blocks still needed! no progress
12. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... no progress
13. Super Mario quiltno progress
14.  Impromptu quilt - abandoned so long ago... I dream of having the quilt on my bed next summer... 
15. Scrappy strips quilt -  top sewn together
16. Blue and purple quilt - this one is for my Auntie and I'd like to gift it this year.... no progress

Bags etc:
1. Power trip bag - 
2. Passport cover (up, up and away) for me 
3. Handbag for me - Carrier's Conquest 
4. Fremont tote bag 
5. Fabric baskets (another UFO) - finished

Dressmaking:
1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Hepburn trousers - burgundy - finished
3. Lark top with leftovers flower jersey - finished
4. Kimono (dressing gown)- dusty pink
5. Aveiro or Blackwood cardigan - stripe cream and brown - completed
6. Kobe or Voltaire top 
7. Ostara or Brasov or Uvita top 
8. Salida skirt
9. Summit peak top - cut alredy!
10. Barkcloth dress (Marbella or Daphne or Belladone)
11. Forester jacket with magic fleece 
12. Underwear 
13. Dropje or Malala or Toaster Sweater
14..Shirt
15. Fumeterre skirt
16. Yoga pants 
17. Yoga long sleeve T-shirt - finished
18. Pyjama M - finished
19. Pyjama/Nightdress C - finished x 2
20. Pyjama S  - completed
21. Pyjama A - finished
22. Nightdress for me
23. Teahouse dress 
24. Trudy turtleneck 
25. Mandy boat tee 
26. Ginger jeans 
27. Karri dress 
28. Trudy Turtleneck top
29. Muumuu dress
30. Lingerie - finished



Linking to Q1 FAL 2019

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!