Q2 FAL goals

I am not sure how one quarter of the year can already have disappeared... Spring has been playing hide and seek recently and the temperatures are doing a little yo-yo but let's hope the spring weather will really come to stay soon. So apparently it is time to make another list of makes, or of dreams?

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles (19 blocks are done), this one is hopefully also a serious contender for this quarter - only one block left to do now
2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???) 
3. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....) 
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done 
6. Scrappy trip - about half of the blocks done so far 
7. Gipsy Wife (in progress) - I have fallen off the band wagon again....
9. Granny Squares quilt - 60 blocks from 5 years ago
10. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago 
11. 365-challenge - so many blocks still needed! 
12. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... 
13. Super Mario quilt
14.  Impromptu quilt - abandoned so long ago... I dream of having the quilt on my bed next summer... 
15. Scrappy strips quilt -  top sewn together, just needs quilting now
16. Blue and purple quilt - this one is for my Auntie and I'd like to gift it this year.... 
17. Harry Potter quilt
18. Horse quilt

Bags etc:
1. Power trip bag 
2. Passport cover (up, up and away) for me 
3. Handbag for me - Carrier's Conquest 
4. Fremont tote bag 
5. Card wallet
6. Pouches for teacher's present
7. Pencil case for teacher
8. Bag for teacher

Dressmaking:
1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Hepburn trousers - black and silver
3. Shirt (button up)
4. Kimono (dressing gown)- dusty pink
5. Blouse
6. Kobe top 
7. Ostara or Brasov or Uvita top
8. Salida skirt
9. Summit peak top - cut alredy!
10. Barkcloth dress (Marbella or Daphne or Belladone)
11. Forester jacket with magic fleece 
12. Underwear 
13. Dropje or Malala or Toaster Sweater
14. Fumeterre skirt
15. Yoga long sleeve T-shirt 
16. Pyjama M 
17. Nightdress or summer pyjama C 
18. Pyjama S  
19. Pyjama A
20. Nightdress for me
21. Teahouse dress 
22. Mandy boat or Givre tee 
23. A new pair of jeans 
24. Karri dress 
25. Voltaire top
26. Muumuu dress
27. Jasika Blazer
28. Tee for the girls
29. Seed pattern for the girls
30. Sew Together for Summer jumpsuit

Linking to Q2 FAL 2019

Celine

Comments

  1. It can be such a joy and relief to get some of our older projects finished! Best of luck, with all of these beauties! On behalf of all the Finish A Long hosts, thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- that is one heck of a list! Best wishes on making some good progress in Q2!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5