A (re) finish

 This messenger bag has been in my UFO pile for 12 years... yes I know that's an awfully long time for a rather simple bag. I started it in 2010 and finished it in 2015 to gift it to my cousin. 

Apart that the zip was not detachable and therefore it just didn't work.... so I unpicked the zip and found a detachable one that I kept inside the bag ready to be attach. I then stored it away for later. 

Well later finally arrived last night... it really direct take long to sew the zip on and finally finish this bag that I started about 12 years ago. 

Not sure what I'll do with it but at least it is now usable or giftable....

My first finish for 2023, my first project ticked off my PhD list!

Linking to Patchwork and QuiltDesign Wall Monday

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...