January Furtle

 Wow, this has been a productive month on the sewing front (for a change!) 

2 (very) long standing UFOs finished (admittedly, they didn't take very long and could/should have been finished years ago...)

1 cushion repaired (how long for?? 🤔🙂🙃)


2 new tops in my wardrobe

and just a little cross-stitching

I must admit that joining Kate's challenge of spending at least 15 minutes on sewing related activities 4 times a week has really help to get going!

And that allows me to tick 2 (probably the easiest) projects off my PhD in 2023 list.

Linking to January Furtle

Céline

Comments

  1. Lovely finishes (and an unimpressed dog that you dared to touch their cushion) - isn’t it amazing how much ‘little and often’ can add up?! Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!