January goals

New year, new motivation, new energy? Let's hope so.... I like the challenge set by Kate to stitch every day (or at least almost!)

Quilting


1. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still
2. Storm at Sea - a small one to quilt maybe I could pick it up
3. Dear Jane - let's target 2 blocks or assembling part of the rows
4. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Maybe it will get sent this month... or maybe not still
5. Boho Heart  - make more blocks - let's target 5

Dressmaking

1. Forester coat - I will pick this one as my One monthly goal again 
2. PJ for A
3. PJ for C
4. Jeans - cut 1 or 2 years ago...
5. Jumper

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Open Wide Pouch
3. Wallet for A / phone bag for A
4. Shamballa bag
5. Pillow card holders

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along 
2. The Nutcracker Parade 

And I will try to rise to the challenge set by Kate at Life in Pieces to stitch 15 minutes a day at least 4 days a week. 


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!