Stitching time

 The first week of the year is over and I am happy to report that I have managed some "stitching time" 5 times this week. I am counting the stitching time rather loosely by including pattern printing and cutting into the mix.

The first 3 days I managed some stiching on my Grimm Along cross-stitch, 3 nights in a row. Not massive progress but some progress indeed!

I finished a long-standing bag UFO one evening (blog post to come soon)

And today I spent some time printing and cutting a pattern. I also selected a backing fabric for a mini quilt that I started quilting tonight.

I also spent a full evening decluterring and tidying my sewing corner which was much needed and felt so good!

For a better definition of my goal, for next week, I will aim to spend 4 times 15 minutes in my sewing room doing anything sewing/stitching related.

Linking to Life in Pieces

Céline

Comments

  1. Sounds like you got off to a good start for 2023. Good luck with your stitching goes for the year. Thank you for linking up with 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!