A Christmas gift for cat lovers

Yesterday I worked on a Christmas gift that I still needed to post abroad.

I had seen a lovely cushion in a craft magazine in the summer when I was going through all the magazines I had and thought that would be a great present for a cat lover. My niece is now a teenager and had a new bedroom recently so I thought I could make her a great pillow to decorate her new room. She loves cat and I made her this bag last year so I knew what to make this time. Because I haven't seen her room I decided to stick to neutral colours.

I got the magazine out a few days ago and realised that although there were instructions explaining how to make the cushion but there was no pattern for the cat etc, so I decided to use the picture as inspiration and to go my own way.


I have written my instructions for this cushion cover as I was making it so I will try to write a tutorial with pictures and a pattern for the cat if anyone is interested? Let me know your thoughts.
Anyway, the cushion cover is finished and ready to go. I hope it gets there in time to go under the tree.
This makes my second OPAM this month, hopefully I can still squeeze a few before the year finishes!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!