This week-end wasn't as productive as I anticipated because
- we were busy decorating the house for Christmas with the kids and went out to buy a lovely tree
- Mr Cars had karate grading on Sunday morning and did very well, getting his yellow and black belt and we went for lunch afterwards
- I am really tired again and need a nap during the day most days
- my back is playing up again so it's not fun
- I spent some time baking for the teacher's gifts I need to send to school at the end of the week: Lebkuchen shaped with Christmas Cookie cutters by Miss Strawberry Shortcake.