Gipsy Wife

I started this block as a sew-along with Angie in 2017 and of course I fell off the train. I picked it up again last year when I started cutting and sewing some of strips keeping with the colour scheme from the original quilt. 
But then I saw some with low volumes strips and very different scheme that I wasn't sure anymore and I ended unpicking the strips and leaving everything aside until this month when I picked it up again. I guess I was encouraged by the new 2019 Gipsy Wife Quilt Along that started in January. I only made filler blocks this month, none of the single blocks but progress is progress, right? 5 blocks for various sections of the quilts
and 4 for section 1 which is now complete.
Section 3 was already from when I started the project
Section 8 was completed last year as well and I had even got as far as adding some strips that I ended up unpicking....
Not a massive step forward but with these 9 additional blocks, I have now 29 out of the 72 blocks completed for this quilt. Little by little I am sure I will get there!
Linking to  Monday MakingColour and Inspiration TuesdayLinky Tuesday

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!