Pyjamas... again

I know I've made a few pairs lately but the reality is that my son hardly had any that still fits him. So he really needs new ones and ever since I made him the first one,  he's in love about how well they fit him! Plus I had piled some fabric about 18 months ago with the intention of making a few pyjamas for us all.... at the time I had bought a big 4 pattern and I think that's probably why I never started them.... that was until I found the fab 11th gear hour pattern by New Horizon design that I absolutely love! This one is definitely great value for money in my house!
So last weekend I made the pyjamas pants,  all on the overlocker but the ribbing and I had cut the top as well.
And finally this weekend I made the top,  again all on the overlocker but the ribbing.

And one happy child with a new pyjama.
Of course that's one of my Q1 FAL list too!

Celine

Comments

  1. They look so cozy and comfy! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5