Little baskets

My first finish of 2019 is also a UFO, which makes me very happy! I cut 2 rectangles of this cute linen fabrics years ago to make some fabric baskets. At the time I sew the side seam and for whatever reason at the time, I left them at that point. The 2 pieces of fabric have been sadly sitting on my sewing table ever since!

But finally I picked them up again last week and decided that they would be finished by Sunday. I picked some fabric from my stash for the lining and bought a lovely soft grey braid at my local haberdashery shop.
Finishing the baskets really took little time and that's what I did yesterday. I boxed the bottom of the basket so that they would have a good base. And the 2 little baskets were ready! I have put them in the bathroom so I can use one for my clean make up removers and one for the used ones.
First one of my Q1 FAL and first OPAM for the year!
Linking to

Celine

Comments

  1. Isn't if funny how a project can take so little time to finish but so much time to get back to it once you stop? Glad you got them done. Thanks for linking up to FAL Q1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...