Handy bags

I was going down a rabbit hole on a Facebook group for bag makers last week and found lots of new-to-me designers, lovely bags and accessories. If you've read my adventures for a while, you might remember that I have bought a massively huge stash of faux vinyl that I should really be using more. Anyway, I came across this clever and very functional handy bag pattern by Christine of Bags of Bags of Style

Hand sanitiser are here to stay I think, and this is another new requirements from the back to school list. 

So I tried out the pattern and a cut a few earlier this week. I finally assembled them. They come together really quickly. It probably takes longer to cut than to sew.

Oh and to change to matching thread too! 


I have made 6 so far but hopefully I'll make more soon. They are rather stylish I think and could be coordinated to outfits, bags, shoes.... I am also hoping to have time to make some to share with family and friends. Christmas presents?

More OPAM for this month. 

Linking to Monday Design WallNeedle and Thread ThursdayPeacock Party,Whoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!