Mini maker case

The mini maker sew-along started on Monday. I had all intention to join in and even cut my fabric ahead. 

I hate fusing interfacing (I know this doesn't take that long and is quite a stupid excuse), so I procrastinated about it all week. 


Equally I didn't want my project pieces to sit there for... ever, which is often the case once the sew-along is over. The motivation is much harder to find once the party is over 🙂

The construction is not too difficult, even if the rounded corners are a little tricky. 


The exposed seams are neaten up with bias binding. I had some in my stash, quite narrow, maybe too narrow... that I used instead of making some.  

The finishing touches of sewing the bits binding by hand was tricky but that's because my binding was very narrow. 

All material came from my stash apart from the beautiful rainbow zip that I ordered from serial bagmaker earlier this month.

I bought the fabric years ago to make sewing accessories that I have never done, so I'm happy to have finally found a use for it. This little case will hold my cricut accessories.

Another OPAM for September. And if you want your own, the pattern is free, go and get it!


Celine

Comments

  1. This looks so cool Celine, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great. I am afraid of zippers (past bad experiences) so I always admire zipper projects that others make. I like the pink binding too - really finishes it off. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!