September goals

Back to school, back to "some normality"? Who knows in the new uncertain and unpredictable world we live in at the moment.... I have the month free as I am not starting my new job until early October. I really hope I can dip into a few interesting sewing projects and not just some tidying/sorting out as well as the usual cooking and cleaning. The issue some times when there is some free time is that I feel my motivation or energy is completely lacking. Let's hope that won't be the case this month!

Quilting:
1. Dear Jane - finish row E
2. HST modern sampler quilt - need one last block and finish the top 
3. Farmer's Wife 1920 
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 
5. Threadology quilt along - needs binding
6. Purple and blue quilt
7. Super Mario quit 
8. Baby Quilt - NEW
9. Halo quilt sew along
10. Project 48 quilt
11. Sewing Banner
12. Impromptu Quilt
13.  Baby bear rug - NEW
14. Snowflake sew-along - NEW
15. Tinsel tree sew-along - NEW

Dressmaking
1Knickers
2. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and half sewn
3. Jeans for myself - cut
4. Calvin dress - cut
5.
 PJ or night dress for C
6. PJ for A
7. Night dress for me
8. Moneta dress
9. Belladone dress - wearable toile and real dress
10. Remy top
11. Black Beauty Bra
12. Jasika jacket
13. Agate dress
14. Pilatus swimsuit
15. Voltaire top 
16. Puff blouse
17. Iris shorts - NEW
18. Fumeterre skirt - cut
19. Venice dress - cut

Accessories
1. Passport holder
2. Rucksack
3. Lunch bags - This will be my One monthly goal
4. Moonwake handbag - NEW
5. Handy bags NEW
6. Kuori phone pouch  - NEW
7. Persephone wallet  - NEW
8. Little Mynta wallet  - NEW
9. Mini maker case  - NEW

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

Celine

Comments

  1. You scared me as I read such a big list of projects for September. And then I saw that only one was your OMG. I'm guessing these lists are to keep you focused and moving forward. Hope you still have lots of time for sewing with the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy sewing. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!