April furtle

What a strange month this has been. Of course, like everyone else, our life is different and all plans are on hold until "normal" resumes. This means that the Easter holidays have come and gone and in many ways, they have been very similar to the rest of the month. Apart that for those 2 weeks, we didn't have to juggle home schooling with work but equally the kids were here all the time while we were working so they still had to be somehow busy. We have been blessed with such lovely summery weather some part of the month that we have made the most of the garden to be outside. 

Also I volunteered to sew for the front-line workers, which I hadn't anticipated at the beginning of the month, and which has kept me rather busy. I have made and given away 25 wash bags and finished one set of scrubs with 4 more in the works.

In addition to those, I managed to squeeze a few other makes, 4 pairs of PJ/night dress, 1 set of hankies and 1 Ogden cami that I am taking apart
I also made 2 quilt tops from blocks I found in my stash and completed all the blocks for the mini series quilt-along so far, as well as making units for a wall-hanging. 43 blocks or units in April
And my cross stich rainbow is finished too!

Altogether, it has been a productive month, at least when I have found some energy to do something!

Linking to April Furtle.


Celine

Comments

  1. A very busy month!! I'm off to read about the Ogden cami and why you’re taking it apart. Thanks for furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!