Night dress - oops!

During Black Friday sales, I stocked up on a few fun prints from Fabrics Galore to make night dresses. After experimenting with the Lark Tee pattern by Grainline Studio, I settled on an elongated crew neck style. I traced the pattern adding 11' in length and  using size 12 for the bust,  14 for the waist and 16 for the hips.

Of course the garment comes together quickly on the overlocker, it's only 5 pieces after all.

But maybe it's not a, good idea to sew it up after having had wine.... because oops, I mixed up the back and the front and ended up with the seam of the neck band right in the front. Yes I could have unpicked it and sew it back but I didn't!
And during the lockdown, I had to hem without my twin needle. I was playing thread chicken with my spool of beige thread and I knew there would not be enough for a double seam.
I'm happy to have digged this lovely piece of fabric from my stash this past weekend but I love it so much that I'm thinking of buying more to make a matching pair of PJ for my hubby, is that wrong?

One OPAM for April and one of my Q2 FAL.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!