Q1 FAL in review

And like this the first quarter of the year is over. I guess it is somehow noticeable as we have moved to spring weather and have been lucky to get some really beautiful days lately. I had a massively long list for Q1 so I knew there would be some roll over but I am happy I have crossed some projects off, let's have a look....

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles - 1 block missing to have enough for a quilt top but very little background fabric - only one block left to do now - no progress
2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???) - no progress
3. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....)  - no progress
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done - no progress
7. Gipsy Wife (in progress) - I have fallen off the band wagon again.... - no progress
9. Enchanted Stars - no progress
10. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago  - no progress
11. 365-challenge - so many blocks still needed! - no progress
12. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... - no progress
13. Super Mario quilt - no progress
14.  Impromptu quilt - abandoned so long ago... I dream of having the quilt on my bed next summer... - no progress
15. Scrappy strips quilt -  top sewn together, just needs quilting now - no progress
16. Blue and purple quilt - no progress
17. Harry Potter quilt - no progress
18. Horse quilt - finished
19. Threadology quilt - finished the top and backing
20. Sewing studio banner -  started
21. Baby quilt
22. Vintage kitchen quilt along - top finished



Bags etc:
1. Power trip bag 
2. Passport cover for me 
3. Rucksack
4. Tote / maxi bag

Dressmaking:
1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Fumeterre skirt
3. Shirt (button up) - puff blouse
4. Kimono (dressing gown)- dusty pink
5. Lola sweater dress - done

6. Calvin dress - cut
7. Barkcloth dress (Marbella or Daphne or Belladone) - partially cut
8. Jersey dress - cut and started
9. Jasika Blazer - started to baste the lining
10. Jeans for hubby - done
11. PJ for hubby - done
12. PJ for M done x 2

13. PJ for C - done
14. Sirocco jumpsuit -cut
15. Linden top - done

So that's one mini quilt finished, 2 quilt tops moved from "some blocks available" to ready for quilting. On the dressmaking front, I am so pleased and proud of the pair of jeans I made for hubby. My other makes were quick and easy in comparison of course but I made a number of PJs for the family, a sweatshirt and a dress for myself. Now let see how many I''ll add for next quarter!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!