So many little units

At the same time I am making the mini series block, I am also working on making the units for my Sewing Studio banner from a pattern by Quilt Art Designs. I always try to chain piece to save thread as much as possible so it works well to alternate sewing one mini series block with the units I need for a wall-hanging. And there are lots of them! With some very intricate/tiny pieces. I made great progress on those this month starting with 3 complete to reach 22 completed 
and 5 partly done. 

I still have 11 more to make/cut before I can start assembling them all into one final piece.


Linking to Monday Design Wall,  Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!