Q2 FAL

I can't believe one third of this new year is over, and what a start. Who would have believed a few weeks back that we would be in this situation, all at home, all the time to avoid spreading this awful virus. Of course, the current situation means that I have more (free) time. Whether I have the energy to use it creatively or constructively is another question. Sometimes it just feel so strange/overwhelming/futile that I just "waste" the free time I am craving at all other times in my life. How bizzare?! Anyway, to make sure I have enough to keep me busy, I have reverted back to the crazy long list mode!

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles - 1 block missing to have enough for a quilt top but very little background fabric - only one block left to do now - no progress
2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???)
3. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....)  
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done
5. Gipsy Wife (in progress) - I have fallen off the band wagon again.... 
6. Enchanted Stars
7. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago  
8. 365-challenge - so many blocks still needed! 
9. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... 
10. Super Mario quilt 
11.  Impromptu quilt - abandoned so long ago... I dream of having the quilt on my bed next summer... 
12. Scrappy strips quilt -  top sewn together, just needs quilting now 
13. Blue and purple quilt 
14. Harry Potter quilt 
15. Threadology quilt - ready for quilting
16. Sewing studio banner
17. Baby quilt
18. Vintage kitchen quilt along - top finished
19. Blue sky top - needs quilting
20. Rainbow sky top - needs quilting
21. New York Beauty 
22. Log Cabin Pyramids
23. Halo quilt
24. Mini series sew along



Bags, accessories:
1. Power trip bag 
2. Passport cover for me 
3. Rucksack
4. Tote / maxi bag
5. Hankies
6. Scrunchies
7. Wash bags for NHS
8. Headbands for NHS

Dressmaking:
1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Fumeterre skirt
3. Shirt (button up) - puff blouse
4. Kimono (dressing gown)- dusty pink
5. Lola sweater dress grey
6. Calvin dress - cut
7. Barkcloth dress - Belladone - half cut
8. Jersey dress - Moneta
9. Jasika Blazer - started to baste the lining
10. Jeans for myself - Morgan
11. Summer PJ for hubby 
12. Summer PJ for M 
13. PJ/nightdress for C 
14. PJ/nightdress for A 
15. PJ/nightdress for myself 
16. Sirocco jumpsuit - cut
17. Pilatus swimming costume
18. Cottesloe swimming costume
19. Knickers
20. Comox trunk
21. Black beauty bra
22. Ogden cami - cut
23. Agate dress
24. Voltaire top
25. Puff blouse
26. Shorts
27. Ginger Jeans
28. Belladonna - wearable toile 
29. Zadie jumpsuit
30. Scrubs for NHS

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Rainbow


Let see how many are crossed off by the end of June. Talking of which at the moment, I don't even know if I will need teachers' presents for the end of the school year....

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!