Mini blocks

The mini series block this week is the pineapple block, with only 97 pieces of fabric in that little 4.5' square! This took such a loooong time to make but I am happy to report that it is finished!
There was also a bonus block this week which is a string block, this one was so much easier and faster to make!
2 more blocks this month and I am still on track for the sew-along, how amazing...
Linking to Monday Design Wall,  Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread Thursday

Celine

Comments

  1. Congratulations on keeping up with the quilt along! These are wonderful blocks. Can't believe how small they are. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!