2021 Q1 FAL

 The Finish-Along is back and I am really happy about it. I think I missed it last quarter. Even though I always end up with a far too long list that I have no hope of achieving in said quarter.. Anyway I should really try to focus on a few makes but then I never know which will pick my fancy and I have so many UFOs!


Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles -  I have 23 blocks completed and not enough background fabric to make the 24th block from the pattern. I should decide what to do with these. Either finish the quilt or get rid of it... It is 5 years since I started this BOM so a decision is required.

2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks - another one started 5 years ago. I don't think I will be making any more blocks so I should either finish it or get rid of it too.

3. Farmer's Wife - my goal with this one is to have a finished quilt in 2022 to gift to my mum. I doubt I will work on it soon as the deadline is quite far away but who knows...  
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done, will this one come out this year?

5. Gipsy Wife - I'd really like to finish this one this year. Another one that has been far too long in the making...

6. Enchanted Stars - this one requires time and concentration so I am not sure when I can pick it up again....
7. 365-challenge - I am not even half way and I only managed 5 blocks in 2020, is there any hope? 
8. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... 
9. Super Mario quilt - I have made great progress on this one lately so I'd really like to finish it this quarter, only a few more blocks before it can be assembled in a quilt top.

10.  Blue and purple quilt - this is a very very old UFO and this one needs serious rethinking so either it moves forward or it disappears I think
11. Harry Potter quilt - I have 8 blocks completed and more to make. I think half of the fabric is cut, should be doable, right?
12. Sewing studio banner - need a few more units before being put together
 
13. Halo quilt - this one uses my beloved Liberty fabric so I should really finish it!
14. Retro Tetro - this one only needs binding and burying hundred of threads, should be a quick win in theory
15. Snowflake - the top is finished so I should quilt it whenever the frame next comes out, hopefully this quarter


Bags, accessories:

1. Keyboard bag for school - special request from a teacher 
2. Guadalupe bag
3. Moonwake handbag 
4. Kuori phone pouch  
5. Persephone wallet  
6. Little Mynta wallet 
7. Infinity Cross-Body bag 
8. Pleated pouch
9. Closet case pouf
10. Halo swing bag
11. 2 in 1 pouch
12. Earpod carrier

Dressmaking:

1.Lander trousers - navy 
2. Shirt (button up) 
3. Dressing gown - dusty pink 
4. Belladone wearable toile - nearly finished
5. Barkcloth dress - Belladone - half cut
6. Morgan jeans - cut and basted
7. Voltaire top or puff blouse
8. Black beauty bra
9. Knickers 
10. PJ for M
11. PJ for C
12. Jasika Blazer - long abandonned....



Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. The Nutcracker Parade

Celine

Comments

  1. I love your projects for this year, such wonderful color combinations and designs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!