Retro Tetro quilt

 It only needed the binding to be finished off and it nearly took all month to sew it by hand.


And of course what took the longest time was to bury all the threads since I changed colour to match the fabric. And this is for sure the part I like the least! But at least there was good TV to keep me entertained... I have started to watch Bridgerton and I must say it is hard not to watch the series in one go! I am not a binge watcher but this series has certainly caught my eye! 
Last finish of the month most probably, which also was my One monthly goal for January! 

Celine

Comments

  1. Congratulations on finishing up this colorful quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this beautiful quilt finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo ! Moi non plus je n'aime pas particulièrement rentrer les fils ;-) Très beau quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool quilt! I love playing Tetris and this is such a good rendition of that. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5